dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sahoo: OSGi problems when upgrading BV to latest source tag

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:02:19 -0700

Ed,
jaxb classes are part of jaxb-api-osgi.jar which will be available in
glassfish.zip
regarding the jaxp packages javax.xml.transform, org.xml.sax I think
they are already listed in
glassfishv3/glassfish/osgi/felix/config.properties so I think those get
exported
so I doubt this is the cause of your error.

Can you start AS from glassfish/modules using java -jar glassfish.jar
and see if you do get any constraint violation errors and some bundle
numbers?
If you have that information you can do telnet localhost port 6666 to
see what those bundles by doing ps and looking for the bundle id

Regards,
Bhakti