dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: missing source code

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 12:22:27 -0700

On Apr 5, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Justin Lee wrote:

> Is there a chance of getting a current source drop for this? Or a
> repo URL? I can't find it anywhere. A package rename can't be
> fixed as easily as renaming that dir for my IDE to find it. All the
> classes under it would have to updated as well... I'm a little
> surprised to find things so out of date. How do others build/
> contribute to this?

Assuming we are talking about GFv3, the master repo should have a tag
VERSION-3.0.0-b018 that
identifies the latest version. The master repo, the tags, the
versions, the OSGi bundles, and the source
bundle should all be in sync at this point.

Ken.

> Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine wrote:
>> It should be a rename of the "se" package. Ken has an entry on his
>> blog explaining that (sorry, can't copy/paste).
>>
>> --Alexis
>>
>> On 5 avr. 09, at 18:53, Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM> wrote:
>>
>>> I can't seem to find the source code for com/sun/corba/ee/impl/
>>> transport/SelectorImpl.class. The pom suggests that the source
>>> lives on kenai at http://kenai.com/hg/gf-corba-v3-mirror~master
>>> but checking out that repository yields nothing as well. I've
>>> found a class by that name but in an se package rather than ee.
>>> It's possible the package was just renamed but the line numbers
>>> don't quite line up so that's not much help. According to the
>>> logs, it would seem this mirror was last updated 4 months ago.
>>> I'm getting a failure in quicklook about, among other things, a
>>> missing thread pool ID. I'd like to walk through that code, but i
>>> can't find the source anywhere to attach so I can step through
>>> it. Anyone know where that lives?
>>>

>>> [#|2009-04-04T22:51:39.550-0400|WARNING|glassfish|
>>> javax.enterprise.resource.corba.ee.S1AS-ORB.rpc.transport|
>>> _ThreadID
>>> =
>>> 16
>>> ;_ThreadName
>>> =
>>> Thread
>>> -1
>>> ;com
>>> .sun
>>> .corba
>>> .ee
>>> .spi.orbutil.threadpool.NoSuchThreadPoolException;|"IOP00710298:
>>> (INTERNAL) No such threadpool or queue
>>> com.sun.corba.ee.spi.orbutil.threadpool.NoSuchThreadPoolException"
>>> org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: vmcid: SUN minor code: 298 completed: No
>>> at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .corba
>>> .ee
>>> .impl
>>> .logging
>>> .ORBUtilSystemException
>>> .noSuchThreadpoolOrQueue(ORBUtilSystemException.java:7405)
>>> at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .corba
>>> .ee
>>> .impl
>>> .logging
>>> .ORBUtilSystemException
>>> .noSuchThreadpoolOrQueue(ORBUtilSystemException.java:7428)
>>> at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .corba
>>> .ee
>>> .impl.transport.EventHandlerBase.handleEvent(EventHandlerBase.java:
>>> 115)
>>> at
>>> com.sun.corba.ee.impl.transport.SelectorImpl.run(SelectorImpl.java: