dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: missing source code

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 12:20:12 -0700

On Apr 5, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Justin Lee wrote:

> I can't seem to find the source code for com/sun/corba/ee/impl/
> transport/SelectorImpl.class. The pom suggests that the source
> lives on kenai at http://kenai.com/hg/gf-corba-v3-mirror~master but
> checking out that repository yields nothing as well. I've found a
> class by that name but in an se package rather than ee. It's
> possible the package was just renamed but the line numbers don't
> quite line up so that's not much help. According to the logs, it
> would seem this mirror was last updated 4 months ago. I'm getting a
> failure in quicklook about, among other things, a missing thread
> pool ID. I'd like to walk through that code, but i can't find the
> source anywhere to attach so I can step through it. Anyone know
> where that lives?

Yes, the code is renamed.
com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SelectorImpl is the name in the CORBA
repository on
Kenai. Are you looking for this for GFv2 or GFv3? There are 5
repositories under gf-corba-v3-mirror, including one
for GFv2 (which may not be exactly the same as GFv2 depending on which
version you have). The official location
for GFv2 is still /net/anybodys.sfbay/work3/rip-int-generic (but I'll
transition that to Kenai at some point).

If this is V3, the easiest thing to do is to go to the maven
repository and download the source bundle for
whatever version of the ORB bundles you are using (probably 3.0.0-
b018). This is under

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/corba/glassfish-corba-source/3.0.0-b018/

Ken.