dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why is javax.xml.crypto not part of webservices-api-osgi.jar?

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:09:50 -0700

Sahoo,
Good point. javax.xml.crypto packages lie in xmlsec.jar in wsit and when
we were combining the jars all classes from xmlsec would land up in
webservices-osgi.jar so these packages were not part of the
webservices-api-osgi.jar.
 However this seems to have been the case in v2 also.

I can make the change so that they are part of webservices-api-osgi.jar
Cced Kumar incase he has any other issues with this
Regards,
Bhakti