dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Trunk workspace open

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:53:15 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.
M2 (b46) is now promoted. The download bundle is here:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted
Please see GFv3FinalMS2
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv3FinalMS2> for the
features that went into MS2.

There are some bug fixes that didn't get into M2 so v3 trunk workspace
is open for these check-ins. Please do not commit any new features. We
will do a J1 Preview branch from next week's promotion. After the
branch is created, new features can be commited in v3 trunk. I will
send a separate e-mail when J1 Preview branch is created.

Thanks again,
Jane