dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Utility Commands in GFv3

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:12:18 -0700

Updatetool and its command line friend pkg do not strictly add OSGi
bundles - they are used to install or update product IPS packages (which
may contain any type of content, including OSGi bundles). These commands
will be available in EA.

Unfortunately, updatecenter project wiki is down at the moment, so I'll
send you pointer to more detailed updatetool/pkg information later...

Thanks,

Snjezana

June.Parks_at_Sun.COM wrote:

> If updatetool is what adds new OSGi modules, that leaves only jspc.
>
> June
>
> On 04/23/09 14:40, Bhakti Mehta wrote:
>
>> June I also mentioned schemagen in my previous email so that can be
>> out of your list.
>> Thanks,
>> Bhakti
>>
>> June.Parks_at_Sun.COM wrote:
>>
>>> Great! Mitesh says capture-schema is also in for EA. That leaves
>>> just three in doubt:
>>>
>>> jspc
>>> schemagen