dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: latest GF build takes 90+ % cpu

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:49:16 -0700

I made a change to the logging code the other day such that users can
specify that more than one message is taken off the queue each time
messages are written out rather than to just take one at a time. I'm
investigating if this can be the cause of the problem. I basically
changed the method call from 'take' to 'drainTo' on the queue.

Carla