dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Milestone 2 update

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 01:00:09 -0700

Folks,

We are going to need one more day to resolve open issues with the
milestone build. At this stage, we are waiting on following --

    * IPS packaging changes for JCDI (WebBeans) integration
    * Grizzly configuration integration
    * Felix integration

At this stage, the likely date for build promotion is thursday april 23
(pacific timezone)

Please do not check-in any new features till we have promoted the build
and created a branch to stabilize the milestone. However, you can
continue to check-in bug-fixes. As Jerome mentioned in the engineering
meeting, no additional approval is needed but please include issue
number in the check-in comments. Please be extra careful and run all
relevant tests before check-in to avoid regressions.

Thanks,

Abhijit