dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Engine sniffer lists for various deployed apps

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:23:39 -0700

Here we go again, output of command execution == app server API!

Shouldn't you be just listing the applications *by name* and then
get/process additional meta-data separately? The field "nb-engine" sounds
like a hack.

Let's not add something like --displayPackagingType (i.e. ~20 characters
with camel case), on "asadmin list-applications", please.
Let's not make miserable, the life of command line users.

-Kedar