dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 update

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:45:47 -0700

I am very confused about the plan for JavaOne....

Will there be a 'release' of v3 at JavaOne?

Will it be based on some 'branch' of the code repository?

When will that branch be created: close to the M2 freeze date OR closer
to the actual JavaOne date?

How will we prevent post-JavaOne features from getting into the code
released at JavaOne?

thanks,
vbk