dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Silent Installation for glassfish application server.

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:16:13 +0200

I think Bhavik is looking for how to generate the statefile.
Silent install is available only for the GlassFish Enterprise
installer (available from http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/get_it.jsp)
.
See http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4330/ggyjk for more details
on generating the statefile (need to run the installer once in
interactive mode).
HTH,
-Alexis