dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception while invoking class org.glassfish.ja,vaee.core.deployment.EarDeployer prepare method

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:36:50 -0400

Hi Kumar,

gf-client-module.jar is in glassfish distro, and may not be in web distro.

This code path should be invoked when there is any appclient module
inside the deployed EAR. But it seems it's always invoked for any EAR,
even if the EAR only contains WAR. We'll need to fix this. In mean
time, can you try glassfish distro, or otherwise make these jars
available in web distro?

-cheng