dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Did you know...

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:44:14 -0800

we are running a very old version of FindBugs to generate the report
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/v3/fb-developer-report.html?

the report is generated using FB 1.2.1 (released 2007-05-31).

the current version is 1.3.7 (released 2008-12-30).

The next version (1.3.8) is had its RC2 release on 2009-03-03.

See:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=96405&package_id=103029

I bet that we would end up with fewer false positives if we upgraded....

vbk