dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javadocs?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:21:32 -0700

Hi Bill,

I can create an aggregated javadocs in one uniform report using
"javadoc:aggregate".
The warnings are posted here:
http://www.codeacme.com/glassfish/javadoc.warnings.
Module leads, please take care of the warnings. You can generate and
see the warnings by executing "mvn javadoc:javadoc" in the module directory.

Thanks,
Jane