dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where is CORBA source code for GFv3?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 22:32:32 +0530

Ken Cavanaugh wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2009, at 1:20 AM, Jane Young wrote:
>
>> Hi Sahoo,
>>
>> Corba source code is here: http://kenai.com/hg/gf-corba-v3-mirror~master
>
> That is the master, but right now the version that we are using for
> getting remote EJB support
> up is in the staging repo.
Which is that? Please send me the URL of the repo that contains the
exact source code used in current GFv3 (b39). I need this for debugging.

>> Unfortunately Ken did not tag the module that is integrated in GFv3.
>
> Looks like something I could add. I can probably persuade bnd to put
> the extra info in the manifest,

I don't see this related to bnd at all. You should put this information
in your project web site and pom.xmls. Better make the source bundle
available next to the binary jar in maven repo just like GlassFish does,
because you do some package renaming as part of your build and hence, it
is not just enough for people to just check out the sources from a repo;
they actually have to build it which is asking a lot more from someone
who is just interested in debugging a few lines of a few classes.

Sahoo