dev@glassfish.java.net

glassfish on grizzly config

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:58:24 -0400

I sent this to another list earlier but haven't heard back yet so I
thought I'd cast my net wider.

Well, the great news is that I finally have glassfish booting up on top
of the grizzly config changes. All the osgi and xml parsing issues seem
to be resolved. So that's awesome. What's *not* so awesome, however,
is that it appears that even though I see all three network listener
configurations being processed and log output about listening to the
different ports, if I hit 4848 or 8080 I always just get the one web
app. Either the "it works!" page or a horribly broken login.jsf for the
admin app. So it would appear that some wires are crossed somewhere and
I'm not exactly sure where to look. I'm stepping through GrizzlyProxy
and GrizzlyService this morning hoping to see something but that's a lot
of code in there. Anyone have any suggestions to explore?