dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Groovy 1.6 OSGi support in V3prelude (was: Re: ezcomp02: ClassNotFoundException: loginPanel)

From: Richard S. Hall <heavy_at_ungoverned.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:55:07 -0500

I wonder about that Groovy bundle too, since the metadata makes it
appear it depends on Equinox-specific features (i.e., buddy class

Sort of odd too, that they set lazy activation, but they don't even have
an activator, they must have just copied the metadata from a template.
This won't hurt anything, but it is unnecessary.

-> richard