dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sherry: Quicklook test for BV

From: Sherry Shen <Sherry.Shen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:03:46 -0700

Hi Ed,

Thanks for integrating Bean Validation and providing a test for QuickLook.
Ming Zhang maintains quick look. You, Ming and I can discuss how
to integrate this test in QuickLook.
For example,
Which build has your change for Bean Validation?
What is the env and steps to run your test?
What is the expected result when accessing uri simple-bv-servlet/test/.
We can discuss this off-line, and I will see what I can help.

Best Regards,

Sherry