dev@glassfish.java.net

Sherry: Quicklook test for BV

From: Ed Burns <Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:49:35 -0700

Hello Sherry,

I need to have you move the simple servlet test I've written for BV into
Quicklook. Can you please give me a call at x31640 as soon as possible?

For preparation, can you please checkout the integration workspace from:

https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/external/src/bean-validator-source-build/

Once it's checked out, look in the test/simple-bv-servlet directory.
This is a plain vanilla maven war project whose only dependencies are
javax.servlet and bean-validator. If you build and deploy this war to
v3, you can visit <http://localhost:8080/simple-bv-servlet/test/> to
verify tha BV works.

As I said, please call me at x31640 as soon as convenient for you so we
can discuss how to get this moved into QL.

Thanks,

Ed