dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Temporary area for an instance

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:13:19 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

We can reuse this location in clustered setup since this is something
that first time server startup creates and subsequent runs reuse.
(Correct me if I am wrong).

So, as long as you use ${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/felix-cache, we
should be okay in either case (single server, clusters).

Note: instance file-layout (local configuration repository) mostly mimics
the domain folder.

Hope this helps.

-Kedar

PS- We have to define a command to delete the cache when required.