dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: maven repo down?

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 02:35:36 -0700

Hi Ken,

I didn't set this up so I'm also trying to understand the setup.

This is what's happening, when you do a maven deployment to
http://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/svn/maven2-repository/trunk/repository
or "java-net:/maven2-repository/trunk/repository/", you're actually
checking-in the artifacts to a svn repository. This is not the actual
repository that is hosting the maven artifacts for java.net projects.
The repository that is hosting the artifacts is here:
http://download.java.net/maven/.
An internal Hudson job checks-out the svn workspace and scp to the
system that is hosting the maven repository on java.net.

Earlier you were able to successful deploy to the svn repository but the
Hudson job that scp to one of the maven repository
(http://maven.dyndns.org/) is out of space therefore causing the job to
fail and not able to complete the rest of the transaction which is to
copy to the maven repository on http://download.java.net/maven. All I
did was disable scp to http://maven.dyndns.org. I think disabling this
repo should be okay since it is a back-up of the maven repo on
http://download.java.net/maven.

HTH,
Jane