dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: moving tests from v2/appserv-test

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:05:23 -0700

Please do not check the devtests in v3. It's taking about 13min to
checkout v3 source. I know it's not a long time but if we don't keep
this in control, it may go to 30min or more just to check out v3.

Can we do this?
src <--- source to check-out and build
tests <--- includes devtests and other tests like Smoketests (btw:
Smoketests is currently in a CVS repository, we can move it here)
Create a profile in the module's pom.xml (e.g. web/pom.xml). The
profile checks-out the devtests in the module directory and execute the
tests.

AFAIK, WebBeans sources are not checked in to v3. There is
extras/webbeans/pom.xml that pulls the WebBeans source from JBoss
repository and then it builds the sources locally.

Jane