dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: moving tests from v2/appserv-test

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:49:47 -0700

Justin,
    I think we should move the tests to somewhere under v3/web. I don't
think it should be in a top level v3/tests. Infact I see things like
admin, deployment already have their tests along side their modules. We
should also put them as a module under v3/web. Also it should follow the
maven conventions, however I wouldn't split it up to be under web-core,
web-glue, at least not right away.

- Rajiv