dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL Failures in AdminConsole

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:40:42 -0700

I can see the problem once i update the entire code base. I cannot
bring up admin console myself. I don't see any issue with server.log,
both console and AMX is loaded successfully. The issue is related to
the annoymous login. Somehow it failed.
Any one aware of checkin in this area that maybe related ? In the
meantime, i am still looking.

thanks
Anissa.