dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: residual monitor mbeans not gc'd after undeploy/redeploy...

From: Lloyd Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:12:40 -0800

Peter,

Could you please check if similar MBeans are there in the JMX
com.sun.appserv domain? These are the "delegate" MBeans to which AMX
delegates. AMX reflects what the underlying system is doing.

I see two possibilities:
1) the com.sun.appserv MBeans exist and so naturally the AMX ones do
also. Then the bug lies deeper in the system.
2) the com.sun.appserv MBeans do not exist, but the AMX ones do. That
would indicate an AMX bug.

If you can just dump all MBeans (ObjectNames) in all domains I can
take a look.

Lloyd

Lloyd Chambers
lloyd.chambers_at_sun.com