dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stop repackaging Grizzly to support OSGi

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:52:08 -0800

Hi Jeanfrancois,

I have a question. Why are you directly deploying to java.net? As we
all know that java.net is slow and unstable.
Can we deploy to an internal maven repo and then rsync the artifacts to
the repo at java.net.
For GF artifacts, it's first deployed to rator.sfbay and then a Hudson
job mirrors the repo to java.net.

Thanks,
Jane