dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 (trunk) does not start

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 23:32:22 +0530

Kedar Mhaswade wrote:
> Huh? Launcher logic is already well defined. (There is a case where
> an admin might want a domain to start with a specific JDK
> (java-config_at_java-home) in domain.xml).
I don't understand why an admin would not like to configure that
information in asenv.conf. If you know why, please share it with us. Any
way, if we allowed the admin to configure java-home in domain.xml in v2,
then I certainly won't advocate for a change. I just hope that we keep
things simple; the more ways something can be configured, the more
confusing it becomes.

Thanks,
Sahoo