dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 (trunk) does not start

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 15:29:11 -0800

I think these rules are a bit complicated. The simplest (and compatible)
would be to do in asadmin what launcher does in Java code to start the server.
The basic idea (which is golden) is that the server and the client from
*the same installation* should (must?) use the same "java" and JDK tools
available on the system.