dev@glassfish.java.net

Update on v2.1 HCF

From: Harpreet Singh <Harpreet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:53:38 -0800

Hi

The HCF of SGCS 1.5 has moved to Nov 12th (attached email). Since
GlassFish v2.1 is tied to SGCS 1.5, we are moving the HCF to be in lock
step with SGCS 1.5. Thus Nov 12th is the new HCF for GlassFish v2.1.

We will still like to close open issues as early as possible. Please
contact me or Srikanth if you have any questions.

Thanks
Harpreet & Srikanth