dev@glassfish.java.net

v2.1 Workspace Open

From: Harpreet Singh <Harpreet.Singh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:33:46 -0800

Hi

Last week we had closed the v2.1 workspace after HCF. The HCF build 60
is out and we have branched GlassFish workspace. We are opening the
workspace as of today.

1. Branch Name: SGES21_FCS_BRANCH
For all *approved* issues that are deemed critical for v2.1, the fix
will need to get into the above branch and the v2.1 trunk
(SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH)

2. Bugs have to be approved by me or Srikanth to get into the branch and
trunk

3. Since we are past HCF - it is all the more imperative to observe the
check in guidelines. These include running PE/EE QL, getting the code
reviewed before being checked in and monitoring hudson.

4. Hudson has been modified to run off the new branch.
http://hudson.sfbay.sun.com/job/v2.1-with-PEQL-SGES21_FCS_BRANCH/
We will be creating a hudson job for the SJSAS91_FCS_BRANCH as well.

Thanks
Harpreet