dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 7 V3 QL fail with HTTP Status Code: 500?

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:40:36 -0800

On 11/19/08 11:24 AM, Marina Vatkina wrote:
> Yes. That fixes it.

Great.

Again, sorry about that.

I have been sloppy with running QL over the past few days while adding
the hooks for async support (Servlet 3.0 feature) to the container
(those are
the hooks that Grizzly will plug in), since the new code is not supposed
to be
invoked by default - or so I thought. So I've learned my lesson.
There was one check to see if a servlet filter supports async mode: that
should
have returned false (the default), but turns out to be throwing an NPE.
This is being investigated.

Thanks,

Jan