dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Packaging the server

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:25:00 -0600

On Nov 18, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic wrote:

> Jason,
>
> yes, you should still use distributions/web since that's what most
> developers use. However, if you (or anyone else) change poms in
> distributions module I would be eternally grateful if you drop me a
> note since it usually means that corresponding change is required in
> packager module...

Is there a more correct one to use? I'm not tied to distributions/
web; it's just that that's what my shell scripts are using. :) If
there's something more correct (read as: actively maintained), I'm
more than happy to change my scripts. You just have to point me in
the right direction. Of course, I'm happy to stay with what I have if
the artifact it builds is still correct, if that's the suggested
action. :)

How's that for ambivalence? :)

         Jason Lee
Senior Java Developer