dev@glassfish.java.net

SIGSEGV when building v3

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:38:42 -0800

My nightly v3 build (well, test actually) is dying with SIGSEGV.
On SPARC, of course. Anyone else seeing this?

I just upgraded to JDK 1.6u10 and now it dumps core while compiling!
Argh!

  T E S T S
Running com.sun.enterprise.build.AppTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.106 sec

Results :

[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
[WARNING] Ignoring project type jar - supportedProjectTypes = [hk2-jar, bundle]
[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
[WARNING] Ignoring project type pom - supportedProjectTypes = [jar]
[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive invocation.
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
# SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xff331070, pid=29477, tid=2
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (10.0-b19 mixed mode solaris-sparc)
# Problematic frame:
# C [libc_psr.so.1+0x1070] memcpy+0x670
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /cache/tmp/v3/hs_err_pid29477.log
#
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#