dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Maven plugin for netbeans

From: Henrique Ordine <hordine_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:56:54 -0200

Thanks for your answer Ludo.
I'm using nb 6.1.
When I try installing via the Available Plugin tab, the error is:

Networking problem in
http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/6.1/uc/final/stable/modules/patch4/extra/maven/feature-3.1.4.nbm

I checked that url and indeed, there is no feature-3.1.4.nbm in that
directory. there is a feature-3.1.5.nbm though.

I'll try the nb users list.