dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: default value of auto deploy and dynamic reload in v3 prelude has changed to "false"

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:57:03 -0700

In past releases I have documented the *effective* defaults as explained
here:

http://docsview.sfbay/app/docs/doc/819-3674/6n5skvtl8?a=view#abhat

I will add a note: "Removal of initial values is not recommended
because attributes may be left without values or values may revert to
internal defaults. Explicitly changing values is recommended."

June