dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] HEADS UP: version to be updated to 3.0-Prelude and 3.0 in branch and trunk resp.

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:19:41 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

jruby connector depends on glassfish-api(10.0.422) and hk2
(0.3.32-prelude-b28). Are these versions also going to change? Jerome
mentioned that before the final release I would need to change to
release version and integrate a new jruby connector. I guess this will
need little coordination if there is such changes.

-vivek.