dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: INFO level message: .org.opensolaris,pkg/cfg_cache (No such file or directory)

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:46:43 -0700

Hi Sahoo,

This is the expected behavior and the correct INFO since we really do
not include .org.opensolaris,pkg in the web.zip that developer builds.
If you also build the packager and distributions-prelude and use
web-ips.zip, then this directory will be created and you won't see this
error.
Same as using nightly or promoted build. These build is different than
our web.zip and include update center and pkg info, and you will not
encounter this error.
With this error, it just means you will not be able to use the
integrated update center functionality in admin console, everything
else should be fine.

thanks
Anissa