dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 build stalls while downloading

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:56:52 -0700

Sreenivas Munnangi wrote:
> My mac stalls at the following place every time, this used to build OK
> earlier and I started noticing this behavior today.
>
> Appreciate any help/pointers.
A new Eclipse complete IDE had been released today, but almost *all* the
servers and mirrors cannot deliver them (way too slow, or 404 or server
errors or mirrors not having the bits yet)...
Seems that Eclipse mirrors are not using Sun scalable Hardware, and are
served with poor Application Servers or Web Servers...:-)

Ludo