dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Do *not* specify dependency against javax.javaee module in pom.xml

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:07:11 -0700

Prashant

Yesterday you have introduced a dependency on javax.javaee as part of
this checkin.
http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/browse/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3/admin/monitor/pom.xml?r1=22548&r2=22853

Sahoo in the message below clearly said we must not do this but rely on
importing the individual APIs directly like javax.servlet for instance.

Please change your pom.xml immediately as it is creating important
regressions.

Jerome