dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFV3]problem in getting the source code fromt he repostitory

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:53:43 -0700
Hi legolas,

I tried to lookup at the project member list just to confirm you are at least  recognized as  an observer for the glassfish project.
I see that your user nam is  legolas_w  (I believe this is probably  you).
So, use 'legolas_w'  as the user name instead of your email address and try it again.

thanks.
Anissa

legolas wrote:
Hi
I am trying to use

svn checkout https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3

and after I hit the enter it asks for username and then for password.
with my own username it does not works and after I tried your username it
again asked for password and I hit enter and it again shows:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3': authorization failed
(https://svn.dev.java.net)

Is there anything that I can do?

Thanks

Ludovic Champenois wrote:

legolas wrote:

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
I tried to download GF V3 source code and it always fail to authenticate
my
user name.
is there something special that I should do in order to be able to
download
the source code from the svn?
my username is legolas.w@gmail.com (it is the uname in java.net)

weird, it works for all of us, but I guess we do not have a @ in the
user name...Can you login with this name?
Ludo

Thanks.