dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: more java.net slowness?

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:24:37 -0700

Paul Sterk wrote:

> Rochelle,
>
> I'll file a support ticket to have someone look into this. Are these
> problems still happening today?

I did notice java.net failing to respond in the middle of svn update

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3': could not connect to
server (https://glassfish-svn.dev.java.net)

I had trouble accessing the glassfish project page also including
left-hand headers missing, etc. while I can access other web pages.

This happended around ~9am PST and was resolved in a few minutes.

Amy