dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [GFv3] Hudson QL failing for last two and half days!!!

From: Abhijit Kumar <Abhijit.Kumar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:31:32 -0700

This will be investigated on Monday, pacific time. I was told that the
hudson job for creating web.zip is not working and therefore quicklook
tests are running on web.zip created on thursday. A new test was added
on Friday that requires latest builds and hence the failure.

Depending on the ETA on fixing the hudson job that creates web.zip, we
will decide whether to comment out the new test or to wait for
resolution of the hudson issue.

Meanwhile, I have also been told that all quicklook tests are passing on
the trunk build.