dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: QL Tests

From: Ming Zhang <Ming.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:22:06 -0700

I have checked a new version of QuickLook_Test_Instructions.html into
quicklook workspace. It contains 2 major sections:
1. Run QL in different user scenerios. Most importantly, how to run
individual test suite using ant all.
2. How to add a new test suite into QL. This is basically based on
previous QL docs.

Updated the V3 QuickLook WIKI page
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3BuildTests#ql
by adding the following pointer:

    * For detailed QuickLook instructions and how to add tests to
      QuickLook, please see quicklook/QuickLook_Test_Instructions.html
      in workspace or svn repository
      <http://fisheye4.atlassian.com/browse/%7Eraw,r=22652/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3/tests/quicklook/QuickLook_Test_Instructions.html>.

Ming