dev@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish with JNI

From: jarmstrong001 <jossarm_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to use a JNI library .so file from within a webservice deployed
on the glassfish AS.
When I start GF the native method runs correctly but if I do a
undeploy/deploy and then try to execute the webservice I get a
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError when I call the native method. If I restart
GF then the native method will work again until I do a undeploy/deploy.
I am using glassfish-v2-ur2-b04-patch-20080715.
Has anyone else come across this problem or suggest a solution?

Thanks
Joss Armstrong

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=46930