dev@glassfish.java.net

Re1: URGENT and ACTION: changes to logger code will affect you.

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:08:54 -0700

Carla,

In your own commit message, you listed these points from Jerome's email (and it
still says LocalString.properties):

---------------
the resource bundle will be looked using the following algorithm

    1. we will get the Package name from the passed requesterClass and lookup
the resource bundle in that package using the following name :
             requesterClass.getPackage().getName + ".LocalString.properties" and
the current Locale of course.
    2. we will walk up the package hierarchy and repeat (2) until we get to the root

Is it implemented that way or is it not?

thanks,
-marina