dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Object Type on Web Application page

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 16:01:20 -0700

In the admin console, we show this info, but it will always be 'user'
since we already filter out any system apps. I think i should stop
showing this 'object-type', since as it is not giving any additional
info to the user and just raise confusion. And Olga doesn't need to
document that in console's on-line-help.

thanks
Anissa