dev@glassfish.java.net

[v3] Still having problems w/ deploy

From: Ken Paulsen <Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:19:57 -0700

I thought it was resolved after re-rebuilding, however, it's not. The
first deploy goes through fine and I can access the web app. However,
when I try to deploy a 2nd web app, it now gives me a 404 during the
asadmin command:

% asadmin deploy /glassfish/v3/admingui/war/target/admingui.war
Command deploy executed successfully.
% asadmin deploy /tmp/demo.war
Command deploy failed.

If I do this in reverse order demo.war succeeds and admingui.war gives
the 404/failed message.

Ken