dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 svn tags

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:40:23 -0700

See the attached email from Terena. She tags for every promoted v3 build
, tag mentioned at bottom.
Regards,
Bhakti

Scott Oaks wrote:
> I'm trying to co-ordinate source to promoted and/or milestone builds.
> For V2.x, there is a tag for each promoted build, and I can do a cvs co
> -r <tag>. What is the procedure for doing that in v3? Is there a build
> promotion email for v3 that lists the tag (or svn equivalent) for the
> promotion as there is in V2.x?
>
> -Scott

attached mail follows:

The following build has been promoted:

Product: GlassFish v3 express (trunk)
Version: b15

NOTE: This is *not* the M1 branch build but a build from the TRUNK.

ORIGIN: RE
TYPE: Weekly promotion

Installer Bundles:
Multi Platform ZIP:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-express-b15.zip

Unix:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-express-b15-unix.sh

Windows:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/promoted/glassfish-v3-express-b15-windows.exe

Admin GUI:
http://download.java.net/glassfish/v3/admingui/admingui-v3-express-b15.war

Alternate Location:
http://javaweb.sfbay/java/re/glassfish/10.0/promoted/express/b15/bundles
or
/net/koori.sfbay/onestop/glassfish/10.0/promoted/express/b15/bundles

IPS Packages:
http://repine.sfbay:20000/ (Solaris Sparc Internal Repo)

This is based upon the following Hudson jobs:

http://gf-hudson.sfbay/hudson/job/gfv3-re-build/116/
http://gf-hudson.sfbay/hudson/job/gfv3-re-admingui/18/

The build has been tagged "gfv3-express-b15".

Thanks,
Terena