dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where is org.glassfish.web:web-glue-10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar?

From: Shing Wai Chan <Shing-Wai.Chan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:35:27 -0700

I find several reference of "webtier" in workspace.
That explains the behavior that you observe.
I have updated the sources as follows.
It is working fine now.
    Shing Wai Chan

ps.
/export/gfv3/src/v3 $ svn commit webservices/jsr109-impl/pom.xml
web/tomcat-connector/pom.xml web/gf-web-connector/pom.xml
web/webtier-all/pom.xml
web/web-glue/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/web/WebDeployer.java
Sending web/gf-web-connector/pom.xml
Sending web/tomcat-connector/pom.xml
Sending
web/web-glue/src/main/java/com/sun/enterprise/web/WebDeployer.java
Sending web/webtier-all/pom.xml
Sending webservices/jsr109-impl/pom.xml
Transmitting file data .....
Committed revision 21251.