dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: [GFv3] Please do not add/remove any packages]

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:20:47 +0530

I am still not done. I need at least one more day. If you can't wait,
kindly let me know before making such change, so that I am prepared to
resolve any conflicts.

Thanks,
Sahoo

attached mail follows:

Hi,

I am in the process of changing v3 to use Import-Package. This requires
me to identify the list of exported packages, so I would like you not to
add or remove any package from any module for a day or so.

Thanks,
Sahoo